Sunday, August 06, 2006

My Endorsements in Connecticut's August 8 Primary

I'm endorsing Ned Lamont for the Senate. Joe Lieberman's days of banality and empowerment of the Bush administration are over and not a second too soon.

I'm endorsing John DeStefano for Governor. I met him, listened to what he has to offer Connecticut, and I like what I hear.

But I reserve my greatest enthusiasm for Susan Eastwood who is running for the Connecticut 53rd District. I spent part of my morning at the Willington Transfer Station campigning for all these Democrats and the affection and respect voters have for Susan is heart-warming. One supporter said, "People just have no idea how effective Sue is." I'm hoping voters will have the opportunity by voting for her on August 8th.

Most importantly, VOTE!

No comments: